About the Mews
The Mews is a quiet, financially stable 140-unit town home neighborhood located in the Kingstowne area of Alexandria, Virginia (Fairfax County). The Mews is conveniently located near several Metro stations including the Franconia-Springfield and Van Dorn stations on the Blue Line, and the Huntington station on the Yellow Line. Our neighborhood is also close to entry points for Interstates 95, 395 and 495. Military families will find the Mews convenient to Ft. Belvoir, the Mark Center and the Pentagon.
Children living in the Mews have the benefit of attending schools in the Fairfax County Public School system—consistently ranked among the best public school systems in the nation. Local public schools include Hayfield Elementary and Secondary Schools. There are also a number of highly rated private schools close by.
The Mews neighborhood is a pedestrian-friendly community within walking distance of grocery stores, restaurants, retail shops, a U.S. Post Office and the 16 screen Kingstowne Regal Movie Theater. Within the Mews, residents can enjoy access to a private swimming pool, a tennis/basketball/multi-purpose court, and a playground area suitable for small children.
The Mews is home to residents who enjoy their friendly community, an array of activities within the Mews neighborhood and surrounding areas. In the nearby area you can find:
- INOVA Healthplex (less than a five minute drive)
- Restaurants, shops and supermarkets at Kingstowne Towne Centre (< 1 mile), Landsdowne Center (~ 4 miles) and Manchester Lakes (~ 1 Mile)
- A Wegman’s grocery store at the corner of Telegraph Road and Beulah Street
- Several golf courses and driving ranges
- Lee District Park (a county recreation center)
- and, plenty of parks and (such as Huntley Meadows Park) for those who love the outdoors and fitness
Convenient to everything, the Mews is a wonderful place to live! The Mews Homeowner Handbook provides useful information and an overview of the community operating guidelines. It is the responsibility of homeowners to ensure renters are provided a copy of the Handbook.
If you have any additional questions about The Mews HOA community, please Contact Us today!