Spring is upon the Mews. Kids are playing, sometimes in the streets. Dogs are walking, sometimes off a leash. Grass is growing! It is the time of year everyone looks forward to. The Board needs to remind you of the responsibilities each Owner has:
- Do a spring cleanup of your home. Inspections will be starting shortly.
- Please maintain your grass and shrubs.
- Curb your pets. Be aware of those around you and keep your pet on a leash. Do not let your pet leave gifts for your neighbors. Please keep them off your neighbor’s lawn.
- The Mews has wonderful facilities. Please try to keep your children off the streets. The pool, tot lots, and green space provide plenty of opportunities for “off street” play.
- The Association’s trees are decorative. They are not there for children to climb. These valuable assets are being damaged.
- Slow Down, children are in the street. The Association is lowering the speed limit in the community. The Mews is a pedestrian friendly place. Obey the new 15 MPH speed limit and come to a complete stop at all marked intersections.
The Board hopes everyone has a good summer. The Board encourages everyone to attend its meetings the Second Thursday of every month at 7 p.m. The summer meetings are usually held at the pool. We hope to see you there.
If you have tenants please forward these simple requests to them.
Regards, The Board of Directors